IN A NUTSHELL:
We are asking you to host a Tea Day in your home, work or local club.
* Pick a venue and arrange a date.
* Spread the word amongst your friends/colleagues – we supply you with posters.
* Get the kettle on, the cake out and have fun!
* We supply a lodgement slip for you to lodge your money.
* Cross your fingers -all hosts will be entered into a draw with prizes including some popular Irish personalities in the form of tea cosies!
IN A NUTSHELL:
HOW WILL THE FUNDS RAISED WILL BE UTILISED?
MAYO – Marion House Ballindine
Currently under construction this extension will see the addition of five ensuite single bedrooms, refurbishment and reconfiguration of existing bedrooms to include an activities room, storage and office space at total cost of 660k which we have secured 300k from the HSE with the remainder to be raised via fundraising.
GALWAY: Claregalway & District Day Care
We are partnering with Claregalway & District Day Care to open a new facility comprising of a day care centre catering for 25 people 5 days per week and also 14 two-bedroom, semi-detached single story housing units.
A bus service will be provided on varying days to different areas of County Galway to ensure easy access. Ten of these places will be for service users who have a dementia diagnosis and the specialist care will be provided by Western Alzheimers.
We are required to raise €185,000 as our contribution to the build costs.