Location: Head Office Ballindine, Co Mayo.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Hours : Permanent Part Time- 3 days per week with flexibility
to work outside normal office hours where required.
Start Date : 1st November 2019
Western Alzheimers is recruiting a Project Co-Ordinator. This is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to join a high profile and respected charity in the West of Ireland at an exciting time in its development.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Responsibility for governance ensuring compliance with relevant regulation and guidelines to ensure that the organisation functions in a legal and ethical manner while meeting its service goals.
· Effective co-ordination, development, implementation and review of policies, procedures and user manuals in specified services
· Oversight of mandatory training to ensure compliance with relevant regulation
· Working with Managers of relevant services to ensure compliance with health and safety regulation.
· Development, co-ordination and review of audit controls in specified services
· Identification of funding streams and submission and monitoring of grant applications
· Preparation of media material to promote the organisations work and services
· Organisation and facilitation of support group meetings
· Promotion and management of the organisations befriending service
· Organisation and attendance at relevant events/conferences
· Act as the organisations Data Protection Officer
· Support the organisations’ staff and volunteers including our retail shops.
· Support fundraising activities
· Support the CEO in the organisations day to day activities
· Clinical background in a related area
· Flexible and able to undertake new tasks in an ever changing environment
· Proven experience in project management and compliance in a health related field
· Organised and an ability to work to tight deadlines
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Proficient in word and excel
· Full clean drivers licence
· This job description may be subject to change to reflect the evolving requirements of Western Alzheimers
· Similar vacancies that arise in the next 6 months may be filled from a pool of applicants that apply for this position
Western Alzheimers is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or race.
Application Details: Submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 15th October 2019
Check out our other job openings here : https://westernalzheimer.ie/careers