|Maryfield Nursing Home, Athenry, Co. Galway, H65 DD54
are currently recruiting for full-time and part-time Healthcare Staff
The successful applicants will work as part of the Care Team under the supervision of the Nurse in Charge. Healthcare Assistants are well supported in this team with clear policies and guidelines pertaining to their role. Ongoing training will be provided.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
· Candidates must have a certificate in or be currently studying for QQI Level 5 award or equivalent which should include Care Skills and Care of the Older Person modules.
· Caring personal with good communication and organisational skills.
· Previous working experience in care of the older person within a residential care home setting is desirable.
· Possess a high regard for and practice good health and safety procedures at all times.
· Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people.
Benefits of working for Western Alzheimers:
Application Please contact Marie Mellett on 091 844 833 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position subject to Garda Vetting.